What you need to know:
- Ideally, you should come wearing loose and comfortable clothing.
- Fill out and bring new patient paperwork if possible. You can download forms below.
- Please bring along any relevant diagnositc reports if possible. (X-ray, MRI, etc..)
- Allow up to 90 minutes for your first session.
- Have a light meal 2-3 hours prior to your visit
- Parking: Street or Municipal parking lot across the street at the Eastchester Library.
For your convenience these forms may be downloaded, printed and filled out prior to your first visit.
New Patient Forms.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [79.8 KB]
- Payment is expected at the time of your visit, however, receipts with diagnostic and procedural codes can be provided for insurance submission and reimbursement. Many insurance plans will cover some or all of your treatment costs.
- Payment plans are available for Financial Hardship situations
- 24 hour cancellation policy